Piggybacking on yesterday’s post about mobile shopping this Thanksgiving, there is information on what information shoppers will be looking for during this holiday shopping weekend on mobile devices.
- 31% will be using their mobile devices to find updates on sales or promotions
- 27% will be looking for local store hours and directions
- 26% plan to seek new product information and in-store availability
- 26% are interested in product photos
- 18% will searching for retailer apps
- 17% will be using mobile devices for customer support
What Does This Mean To You?
Mobile shoppers are looking for this information, the retailers who provide it are in the best position to capture revenue and create loyalty beyond the holidays. Mobile also gives you the ability to make quick changes, add value to your sales and deliver increased customer service. There are a wide array of tools you can use to capitalize on Thanksgiving mobile shopping. QR codes, permission based SMS, mobile video and SEO can give you an advantage over the competition and provide the results you need. For more information on effective & efficient mobile strategies, please contact your Orlando Sentinel Media Group representative or:
Source: Mobile Commerce Daily; InMobi