Before you begin any marketing campaign there are two questions you
need to answer.
What is my target market?
What are my campaign objectives?
Defining a target market is essential in developing an efficient & effective
campaign. A recently released study reveals what kind of targeting is
most successful in reaching smart phone& feature phone users.
Smart Phone users
- 60% responded they wanted offers tailored to their interests
- 17% like ads that were time-of-day specific
- 14% preferred ads based on their location
- 10% wanted ads suited to their lifestyle
Feature Phone users
- 59% wanted interest-based ads
- 8% wanted ads that were location-based
What Does This Mean To You?
First off, “everyone” is not a target market. Talking to your most likely
customers or the type of client you want to attract is a key component
in creating good ROI. It starts with your objectives & target market.
For more information on engaging your target audience, please contact
your Orlando Sentinel Media Group Representative or:
Orlando Sentinel Media Group