The amount of people using mobile devices to search the internet continues to climb. A new study shows us that 57% of people use the mobile web at least once a day and over three quarters use mobile search 5 or more times per month. Also it shows us how consumers feel about mobile internet use.
- Three-quarters said mobile search makes their lives easier
- Over 60% said mobile web use has changed the way they
- 32% said they use mobile search more than search engines on their computers
- More than 8 in ten used mobile search in the evenings
- Nearly 60% said they used mobile search before work
- 61% said they used mobile search engines while at work
What Does This Mean To You?
Is your site optimized for mobile? With so many people searching the
web on mobile devices, it’s imperative that you not only have a mobile optimized site but you market yourself on mobile platforms. Recent
research shows us that mobile websites are 80% more successful than
standard websites viewed on mobile devices. For more information
on mobile tools that can make you more successful, please contact your
Orlando Sentinel Media Group Representative or:
Orlando Sentinel Media Group
Sources: Center for Media Research; EMarketer