Smart phones technology continues to create new ways for you to get yourmessage in front of consumers. A recent survey from ABI Research shows that mobile gaming is latest to be poised for big gains.
- Currently, 50% of people surveyed under 40 played a game on their handset
- 20% of people over 40 played mobile games
- In 2011, $5 billion is revenue was derived from mobile gaming
- By 2016, mobile gaming revenue is expected to grow to $16 billion
- In app purchases account for 1/3 of revenues today, it’s expected to grow
to one-half in the next 5 years.
What Does This Mean To You?
People are not just playing mobile games; they are spending money while playing them. Mobile gaming can give you added awareness, increased engagement and a revenue stream. For more information on how you can see results from this latest mobile trend, please contact your Orlando Sentinel Media Group Representative or:
Orlando Sentinel Media Group
Source: ABI Research