Consumers have numerous resources available to them when researching products. But the place most of them start the process is with search.
Where consumers start their online research
- Search engine and look for top results: 57%
- Brand’s sight because of reliable information: 20%
- Retailer’s site to compare brands under one umbrella: 18%
- Social networks like Facebook for recommendations: 35%
- Pose a question on Twitter :1%
What This Mean To You?
Consumers view search engines as their decision starting place. To benefit from this activity, you need a SEO program in place. If customers don’t know who or where you are, they can’t buy your goods & services. SEO success means higher store traffic and more potential sales. For more information on how you can gain a competitive search advantage over your competition, please contact your Orlando Sentinel Media Group Representative or:
Orlando Sentinel Media Group