The growth in mobile shopping also signals growth mobile payments. By 2015, mobile transactions are expected to exceed $1 trillion and consumer trust in mcommerce is high as well.
- 27% of consumers use mobile banking
- 13% have made mobile payments
- 24% of adults 20-24 and 35-44 year olds said they were interested in mobile payments
- Just 1% of adults 65+ were interested
- Overall, 84% of men and 66% of women said they would consider making mobile payments
What Does This Mean To You?
Everyday there is more evidence of how important mobile devices have become. Consumers expect to be able to shop, search and now even pay for merchandise via mobile devices. Are you optimized for mobile?
For more information on how easily we can help you take advantage of
mobile technology, please contact your Orlando Sentinel Media
Orlando Sentinel Media Group
Source: The Yankee Group