There has been lots of evidence about how shoppers are using mobile
devices in buying and researching products. Now a study commissioned
by Hip Cricket shows just how many shoppers are also using mobile devices
to discuss their shopping experiences.
- 46% of shoppers used social networks to discuss their positive
- 40% used a device in a retail location to detail a negative interaction
- Only 10% of shoppers were ever contacted by the store or brand after posting about a negative experience
- 35% wanted to be contact if they left a negative comment
- 34% of people had noticed posts from people in their network
- 48% of people said that they would be influenced by a positive or
What Does This Mean To You?
Shoppers are using their mobile devices to text, post and communicate their experiences. Have you developed a strategy for dealing with shoppers’ positive or negative experiences? Research shows that customers want to be contacted if they leave feedback. Simple communication can reinforce a positive experience and help resolve a negative one. For more information on how we can help you use the mobile & social media to improve your shoppers’ experiences, please contact your Orlando Sentinel Media Group Representative or:
Orlando Sentinel Media Group
Source: Hip Cricket